SEB Annual General Meeting 2011
THE SOCIETY FOR EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The last annual general meeting of the members of the above-named organisation was held at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, Exhibition Way, Glasgow, G3 8YW on Friday 1st July at 1.00pm.
AGENDA FOR THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE SOCIETY FOR EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY WAS AS FOLLOWS:
1. To approve the Minutes of the AGM held on Tuesday 20th April 2010
2. Annual Report and Accounts
2.1 Report from the Honorary Treasurer including presentation of the annual audited accounts and reports for the financial year ended 31st August 2010
2.2 Approval of auditors AGM/11/02
3. Reports from the Honorary Officers:
3.1 Report from the President
3.2 Report from the Honorary Publications Officer
3.3 Report from the Honorary Animal Section Chair
3.4 Report from the Honorary Cell Section Chair
3.5 Report from the Honorary Plant Section Chair
3.6 Report from the Honorary Education Section Chair
4. Election or appointment of New Officers to the Society
- To note that Dr Gudrun De Boeck was re-elected to the Council unopposed.
- To note that Professor Tony Farrell from the University of British Columbia was appointed Vice-President by the Council
- To note that the Alun Anderson, Geoff Randall and Geraldine Schofield, were reappointed to the Board for a further three years.
5. Special resolution - To approve the amendments to the Articles of Association of the Society.
6. Any Other Business