Submit your abstract
Submission deadline: Midnight (GMT) on Monday 17 October 2016.
- Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words and comprise a single paragraph.
- Abstract titles should be no longer than 20 words.
- No tables or graphics can be submitted with the abstract.
- Abstracts must be prepared in English, using UK spelling and grammar.
- Abstracts cannot advertise a commercial product.
- Abstracts cannot contain a list of references or acknowledgements.
- Abstracts should be formatted in upper and lower case. Do not submit your abstract in upper case text only.
In the submission form, the lead author is automatically registered as the presenting author. If the presenting author is different from the first author, please indicate the name and e-mail address of the presenting author in the assigned text field in the submission form.
When submitting your abstract, you are able to enter a complete list of associate authors. Affiliations should be included; however, you should only use institutional names and countries (no postal addresses).
- Abstracts are to be submitted by midnight (GMT) on Monday 17 October 2016 via our online system. Please note: Any abstracts received after the closing date will not be considered or accepted.
- All submitting/lead authors need to have registered for the conference before Friday 4 November 2016.
- By submitting an abstract, you agree to your email address being published with your abstract in the conference abstract booklet.
- By submitting an abstract, you agree to your abstract to be included in a hard copy and online version of the conference abstract booklet. The downloadable online abstract booklet will be available on the SEB website. Please note: the submitted abstracts are not published by the SEB or any affiliated journals.
Acceptance of abstracts
Following the submission deadline on Monday 17 October 2016, each abstract will be assessed by the meeting organisers. You will then receive a notification confirming if your abstract has been accepted or declined and further information two weeks after the deadline.
If you have any queries, please contact the SEB Team, firstname.lastname@example.org, or +44 (0)207 685 2600.