FUNDING FOR PHD EVENTS
We can sponsor PhD events in biological departments around the world. You can apply for up to £100 towards the expenses of organising the event, for example, the cost of refreshments.
- Scientific Topic: The SEB only funds applications within our research remit. This is restricted to the subject areas that are covered by our biological sections: animal, plant, cell and SEB+. Research directly related to medicine is precluded as it is better funded than most biological disciplines.
- Event timing: the event needs to take place at least 2 months after the date of the application
How to Apply
To request sponsorship for your PhD event, complete our PhD Events Sponsorship Application Form form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you receive a grant from us, SEB requires that you:
- advertise SEB as a sponsor of the event
- distribute SEB publicity materials in delegate packs
- display SEB publicity materials at the event
- send us pictures of the event together with a short report for publication in our member magazine or website.