POSTER ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
All submitting/lead authors need to be registered for the meeting by the early bird registration deadline to secure their place within the programme.
When submitting your abstract, the lead author is automatically registered as the presenting author. If the presenting author is different from the first author, please indicate the name and e-mail address of the presenting author in the assigned text field in the submission form.
By submitting an abstract to this meeting, you are indicating to the meeting organisers your commitment to attend. You are also agreeing to the use of your email address being published with your abstract in our conference programme and abstract book.
ABSTRACT FORMATTING GUIDELINES
- Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words and comprise a single paragraph
- Abstract titles should be no longer than 20 words
- No tables or graphics can be submitted
- Abstracts must be prepared in English, using UK spelling and grammar
- Abstracts cannot advertise a commercial product
- Abstracts cannot contain a list of references or acknowledgements
- Abstracts should be formatted in upper and lower case. Please do not submit your abstract in upper case text only.
When submitting your abstract, you are able to enter a complete list of associate authors. Affiliations should be included; however, you should only use institutional names and country (no postal addresses).
ACCEPTANCE OF ABSTRACTS
Following the submission deadline, each abstract will be assessed by the meeting organisers. Submitting authors will then receive a notification within 2 weeks from the submission deadline confirming if your abstract has been accepted or declined and further information shortly after once the programme has been finalised. Only those accepted will be invited to present at the meeting.
Please contact the SEB on [email protected]