Expand the influence of experimental biology by joining SEB. We make connections between cell biology, plant biology and animal biology and connect more than 2,500 scientists across the globe. Whether you are researcher, teacher or student discover which of the SEB’s 23 special interest groups will connect you with your scientific community and the people you want to know.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
SEB opens doors for you:
- Make connections – mix with your community of 2,500 experimental biologists from around the globe
- Expand your mind – get together every year and take part in plant, animal and cell biology sessions
- Supporting you – enjoy unique opportunities for grants and funding
- Get ahead faster – access to journals, education and training support and career management workshops
- Be noticed – apply for awards and recognition every year
- Make the most of SEB – you save money with us
“What I have appreciated most from SEB is the engagement and support I have had from more experienced scientists. Sarah Blackford (Head of Education & Public Affairs at the SEB) in particular has taken me under her wing and given me one-on-one sessions to discuss my career prospects and CV. Because I enjoy the teaching and supervision side of academia Sarah introduced me to her far-reaching network – so I now have access to academic teaching programs from around the world.”