SEB membership saves you money in many ways.
DISCOUNTS AT MEETINGS
Subsidised registration fees to our meetings are on offer to members:
- up to 50% savings for full members
- up to 80% savings for students and early career scientists
You can also apply for member rates for meetings of other Societies including the Federation of European Societies of Plant Biology (FESPB) and the American Society of Plant Biology.
Our student members can apply for an FESPB travel grant to attend their meeting, contact [email protected] for more details.
Discounts of 30% are available to subscriptions to our journals – both hard-copy and on-line – including:
- The Plant Journal (impact factor 5.775)
- Journal of Experimental Botany (impact factor 5.354)
- Plant Biotechnology Journal (impact factor 6.305)
- Conservation Physiology (impact factor 3.460)
- Plant Direct Journal
We also offer free colour printing for papers published in The Plant Journal and the Journal of Experimental Botany.
Members also receive discounts on other publications from Wiley, CoB Journals, Royal Society and Cambridge University Press.
ADVERTISE FREE WITH US
Members can advertise meetings, workshops and job vacancies for free in:
- the SEB e-letter
- the Meetings Diary on our website
- the SEB Facebook page and LinkedIn page.
DISCOUNTS WITH PARTNER ORGANISATIONS
The SEB has also partnered with other Societies and organisations to offer disounts to members. Take a look at our partner discounts.