New JXB webinar series are available to watch on demand !
NEW JXB WEBINAR SERIES ARE AVAILABLE TO WATCH ON DEMAND !
The JXB series webinars are now available to watch on demand on the SEB Youtube channel:
- GARP transcription factors repress Arabidopsis nitrogen starvation response via ROS-dependent and -independent pathways by Aleddine Safi
- Frozen in the dark: night activity of xanthophyll cycle, xylem attributes and desiccation-tolerance interplay in fern resistance to winter by Beatriz Fernández-Marín
- The effect of increasing temperature on crop photosynthesis: from enzymes to ecosystems by Caitlin Moore & Amanda Cavanagh
- Overexpression of HvAKT1 improves drought tolerance in barley by regulating root by Zhong-Hua Chen
- Alternate bearing in fruit trees: fruit presence induces polar auxin transport in citrus and olive stem and represses IAA release from the bud by Avi Sadka
- Dynamic histone acetylation in floral volatile synthesis and emission in petunia flowers by Ying Li
- Drone phenotyping and machine learning enable discovery by Rongkui Han
- How kelp in drag lose their ruffles: environmental cues, growth kinematics, and mechanical constraints govern curvature by Mimi Koehl
- TOR mediates the autophagy response to altered nucleotide homeostasis in an RNase mutant by Diane Bassham
- Two subgroups of receptor-like kinases promote early compatible pollen responses in the Arabidopsis thaliana pistil by Daphne Goring
You can also check out our other videos on youtube by clicking here