SEB Cell Satellite meeting 2022: Registration is now open
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
We are proud to announce the registration for the SEB Cell satellite event "SUMO modification in cell signalling", is now open.
Organized by Jason Banda (University of Nottingham), Leah Band (University of Nottingham) and Ari Sadanandom (Durham University) "SUMO modification in cell signalling" is a event not to be missed.
Early bird registration will be closing at Midnight (GMT) on Friday 20 May 2022 , so don’t miss out on your chance to take advantage of our discounted registration fees.
The abstract submission deadline is Midnight (GMT) on Saturday 30 April 2022.
SEB CONFERENCE TRAVEL GRANT
To apply for a SEB Conference travel grant, please fill in the travel grant application form (available to SEB members only, login required to apply) and return it to us by email on [email protected] with the subject title "SEB Conference Travel Grant Application".
Deadline: 3 May 2022.
MEET THE SPEAKERS
- Duncan Coleman (Riken Center For Sustainable Resource Science & University Of Tokyo)
- Ron Hay (University Of Dundee, UK)
- Kathryn Lilley (University Of Cambridge, UK)
- L. Maria Lois (Centre For Research In Agricultural Genomics, Barcelona, Spain)
- Ari Sadanandom (University Of Durham, UK)
- Alfred Vertagaal (Leiden University, Netherlands)
- Chun Guo (University of Sheffield, UK)
- Michael Lund Neilsen (University of Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Andrea Pichler (Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics, Germany)
- Gary Loake (University of Edinburgh, UK)
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected].
We very much look forward to seeing you there.
With best wishes,
The SEB team