Journal of Experimental Botany Webinar series
In these talks, authors will present talks on their paper which were accepted by the Journal of Experimental Botany.
Each session consists of a 30 minute talk followed by a 15 minute Q&A session in which the audience was able to address questions to the authors.
Please find below the list of the talks
- The effect of increasing temperature on crop photosynthesis: from enzymes to ecosystems by Caitlin Moore & Amanda Cavanagh
- Overexpression of HvAKT1 improves drought tolerance in barley by regulating root by Zhong-Hua Chen
- Alternate bearing in fruit trees: fruit presence induces polar auxin transport in citrus and olive stem and represses IAA release from the bud by Avi Sadka
- Dynamic histone acetylation in floral volatile synthesis and emission in petunia flowers by Ying Li
- Drone phenotyping and machine learning enable discovery by Rongkui Han
- How kelp in drag lose their ruffles: environmental cues, growth kinematics, and mechanical constraints govern curvature by Mimi Koehl
- TOR mediates the autophagy response to altered nucleotide homeostasis in an RNase mutant by Diane Bassham
- Two subgroups of receptor-like kinases promote early compatible pollen responses in the Arabidopsis thaliana pistil by Daphne Goring