Animal Biology Early Career Researcher Symposium
DATE: 3-7 October 2022
- Jenni Prokkola (University of Helsinki, Finland)
- Tommy Norin (Technical University of Denmark, Denmark)
- Anna Andreassen (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway)
- Jacinta Kong (Trinity College Dublin, Ireland)
- Eirik Åsheim (University of Helsinki, Finland)
The first SEB ECR symposium will be an accessible in-person meeting for early career researchers (PhD students and postdoctoral researchers), with a focus on experimental animal biology. The meeting will consist of keynote speakers and attendees presenting their research from a wide diversity of topics withing the SEB Animal section and discussing science in a laid-back atmosphere, along with fun social activities. Details on registration and abstract submission will be available in spring 2022. Registration, meals, and accommodation will be free-of-charge to attendees.
Registration and abstract submission will open on July 11th and close on September 4th, but places will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note any dietary requirements at the time of registration.