SEB Animal Satellite meeting 2022: Registration is now open
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
We are proud to announce the registration for the SEB Animal satellite event "Why and how does metabolic rate scale with body size?", is now open.
Organized by Tommy Norin (Technical Univeristy of Denmark), "Why and how does metabolic rate scale with body size?" is a event not to be missed.
Early bird registration is now open and will be closing at Midnight (GMT) on Friday 20 May 2022 , so don’t miss out on your chance to take advantage of our discounted registration fees.
The abstract submission deadline is Midnight (GMT) on Saturday 30th April 2022.
Please note that SEB are able to offer a number of travel grant opportunities for student and early career scientist members of the SEB to attend the SEB Conference.
SEB CONFERENCE TRAVEL GRANT
To apply for a SEB Conference travel grant, please fill in the travel grant application form (available to SEB members only, login required to apply) and return it to us by email on [email protected] with the subject title "SEB Conference Travel Grant Application".
Deadline: 3 May 2022
MEET THE SPEAKERS
- Craig White (Monash University, Australia, Australia)
- Brian Enquist (University of Arizona, USA)
- Andrew Hirst (Nottingham Trent University, UK)
- Giulia Ghedini (Monash University, Australia)
- Amanda Pettersen (University of Sydney, Australia)
- Vojsava Gjoni (University of Geneva, Switzerland)
- Japp Van Der Meer (Wageningen Marine Research, Holland)
- Douglas Glazier (Juaniata College, USA)
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected].
We very much look forward to seeing you there.
With best wishes,
The SEB team