SEB Magazine Autumn 2022 is available now
The SEB is pleased to announce the Spring issue of the magazine is now out.
This edition takes a deep look at Mithocondrial Function!
The magazine is now fully interactive.
By clicking on some links, you will have direct access to the relevant e-mails or websites.
Take a look for features on:
- Mitochondria: Insights from Organelle to Organism
- Problems in the Powerhouse
- Mighty plant mitochondria
In Conversation with Kim Birnie-Gauvin and with Jehan-Hervé Lignot
Spotlight on Chimwemwe Tembo and on Lisandra Mari
- Citizen Science in a Nutshell
- Origins of the living Field
- Diversity in science: what does Wikipedia teach us?
And much more to discover