Abstract submissions for this event are now closed
A title and abstract can be anything from a research plan to results of an experiment or a published manuscript. We encourage participants to present their ongoing work, to promote discussion on methods and techniques used in ecophysiology. All participants are encouraged to present this as a poster, in addition, selected abstracts will be given the opportunity to give a flash-talk.
Abstracts can be submitted to the following sessions:
- Photosynthesis, gas exchange and chlorophyll fluorescence
- Plant water relations
- Soil, water and roots
- Canopy and ecosystems, fluxes and monitoring
- All submitting/lead authors need to have registered for the event before the early bird registration deadline to secure your presentation in the programme.
- By submitting an abstract, you agree to your abstract to be published in a hard copy and online version of the symposium abstract booklet. The online abstract booklet will be available for download on the SEB website.
Please note: The submitted abstracts are not published by the SEB or any affiliated journals.
Topics and Sessions
When submitting your abstract, you must select the most appropriate session/topic for your abstract from the available sessions.
Abstract Formatting Guidelines
- Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words
- Abstract titles should be no longer than 20 words
- No tables or graphics can be submitted
- Abstracts must be prepared in English, using UK spelling and grammar
- Abstracts cannot advertise a commercial product
- Abstracts cannot contain a list of references or acknowledgements
- Abstracts should be formatted in upper and lower case. Please do not submit your abstract in upper case text only.
All submitting/lead authors need to be registered for the event by the early bird registration deadline on to secure their place within the programme.
When submitting your abstract, the lead author is automatically registered as the presenting author. If the presenting author is different from the first author, please indicate the name and e-mail address of the presenting author in the assigned text field in the submission form.
By submitting an abstract, you are indicating to the session organisers that you are committed to attending and presenting at the event.
When submitting your abstract, you are able to enter a complete list of associate authors. Affiliations should be included; however, you should only use institutional names and country (no full postal addresses).
If you have any queries regarding abstract submission, please contact the SEB on [email protected].