The SEB will shortly open nominations for the Vice President, the Cell Section Chair and the Early Career Scientist trustee positions
The Society for Experimental Biology will soon welcome nominations from members for the Vice President, the Cell section chair, and the Early Career Scientist trustee for the July 2023 positions.
In order to be a part of this process, we will require you to update your communication preferences.
Complementary information about the nomination will be shared in due time.
How to update your communication preferences?
From the “Communication Preferences” tab on your account, you can indicate what ty pes of communication you would like to allow and whether to include your preferences in the member directory. To update your preferences:
- If you are already logged in you can click directly to this link: www.sebiology.org/member-homepage/crm-edit-profile.html?tab=contactprefs
Go to www.sebiology.org and click “Log In” (located in the upper right corner on a desktop computer)
- On the Member homepage click on "Manage my details "
- Once done you will arrive on the Edit Profile page.
- Click on one of the tab “Contact preferences” and you will be able to edit your communications options by clicking on the boxes you are interested in.
- Click on save and you are all set !
The SEB Team.